Eric Francis Coppolino Reveals
the Truth about Monsanto
On July 1, 2013, The Mountain Astrologer, one of the leading periodicals covering global astrology, is going to publish Eric Francis Coppolino’s article about the history, power, and influence of Monsanto.
“This is an unusual perspective on Monsanto that’s never been written before,” said Tem Tarriktar, publisher of The Mountain Astrologer. “Due to his history covering the company and his track record as a news astrologer, Eric was the one writer to take on this story.”
A Taste of Eric’s Monsanto Revelation
Because pesticides and GMOs have adversely effected Bee Wild’ beekeeping operation – there was an unusually high bee die off rate of 70% this past year, and we are unable to acquire Tupelo honey from our usual sources because of scarcity created by bee die off – we have shared all the information we could gather on the causes of this problem with our readers here and on our Facebook Fan Page. The topic of Monsanto, GMOs, and pesticides kept coming up. So, when we were given the opportunity to read an advance copy and share some of Eric Francis Coppolino’s article, In Through the Out Door: The Cosmic Signature of Monsanto and GMOs, we were thrilled. That soon changed after we carefully read Eric’s article. We were shocked and disgusted to be reminded that:
Monsanto’s products and byproducts start out as what seem to be good ideas, then turn out to be deadly and are often banned.
Moreover, when Eric first investigated Monsanto after the PCB disaster at the State University of New York, he was shown internal Monsanto documents that:
revealed how much Monsanto knew about how toxic PCBs were (and still are), and that the company collaborated with a product testing safety lab to produce fraudulent studies allegedly proving that PCBs don’t cause cancer.
Eric shares that this pattern continues throughout Monsanto’s history:
- from 1935-1977 Monsanto manufactured PCB, a liquid plastic that seemed good at first but turned out to be a hormonal toxin and carcinogen. PCBs can still be found in women’s breast milk around the world.
- Monsanto had its hands in the manufacture of Agent Orange, which was contaminated with dioxins, the most toxic chemical known to science.
- Monsanto was involved with Aspartame which has been connected to neurological issues.
- Monsanto was also involved with the Copper-7 Intrauterine Device which was not the safe contraceptive it was marketed to be.
- Monsanto was part of the Manhattan Project.
Now That You Have Tasted the
Monsanto Revelation, You Can:
- purchase a copy of The Mountain Astrologer for August/September 2013 and read the entirety of Eric’s article. This article will help you understand why even though European governments have banned Monsanto products on more than one occasion, our Government still protects Monsanto.
- please continue to advocate for the bees, real food, and family-owned and organic farms.
- buy local, seasonal, organic food. Only frequent restaurants that are organic farm to table or predominately purchase local, seasonal, organic food.
- educate yourself on food terminology – there is a difference between organic and natural.
- continue to be active and vote with your dollars. Refuse to buy products that Monsanto manufactures or distributes. When profits drop, Monsanto will realize this movement in the USA is committed to insuring that there is real food for our families.
- consider voting on this issue. If you know your representatives and/or administration support Monsanto, please vote for someone who does not.
- demand that those in Government who support Monsanto account for Monsanto’s actions.
We also highly recommend, for those interested in universal patterns, becoming a member of Eric’s website, http://planetwaves.net. Eric, as an esoteric astrologer, is intelligent, insightful, and articulate. His analysis often helps us understand why we are seeing specific patterns and how to navigate through them with as much ease and grace as we can.