How Our New Bee Wild Brand Benefits You
Moving beyond the hive toward a sustainable future.
For over 50 years, the Wright family has worked with the bees, as they are found in Nature, to produce raw, wild-crafted North Georgia honeys. But, let’s face it – the landscape has changed. During the 1950s and 60s our beekeepers worked with the bees to overcome the effects of just one or two parasites. Now, with the addition of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), pesticides, environmental toxins, shifts in weather, and a world that is rapidly changing, there is so much more for them to contend with. More importantly what effects the bees, as part of the foundation of the real food chain, also effects you. That is why we are expanding our mission and moving beyond just focusing on traditional beekeeping to supporting the creation of a balanced, healthy, sustainable future for us all.
Bee Wild Brand Benefits
As we shift gears, these are the benefits we will provide to you:
- the same high quality raw, wild-crafted honeys that the Wright family has gathered for over 50 years
- a continuation and expansion of the honey body product line to take advantage of the healing and moisturizing properties of honey
- rebranding of the website, recipe website, and social media with a focus on the expansive, wild, primal qualities of Nature
- targeting of regular social media posts to focus on holistic wellness, environmental activism, easy change, urban and small organic gardening, real food resources, and sustainable technology
- paying it forward to projects that support our bees and a sustainable future for us all, like our first project Earthjustice
- formal education and support for green entrepreneurs
Today, there are so many rapid changes coming our way. We know it can be challenging to support a balanced, healthy, sustainable lifestyle. Let us be not just your honey and honey body products company. Let us also be a resource for the healthy lifestyle you want to create for yourself and your family.
Stay tuned to Buzz Words, our blog, and our social media sites. You’ll get a birdseye view of these benefits as they unfold.